How Motivational Wall Décor Helps Boost Self-Esteem and Gratitude
What does it take to feel great about yourself? You might think you need lots of money and powerful friends.
However, there’s a more significant factor that’s free and within your reach. Believing in yourself!
Believing in yourself may be your most valuable resource and it doesn't cost a thing. It has a powerful impact on your behavior and experiences and can even influence how others treat you.
It’s your mindset that gives you motivation and helps you to reach your goals. But did you know...environment can shape your mindset too!
Cleaning off your desk, organizing a room, or even hanging motivational art can impact productivity as well as mood.
You deserve to be happy and fulfilled. If you struggle with those things, it’s ok, you’re totally normal!
Our GirlPower24/7 AM/PM Journal Prompt has helped so many women and girls shine a light on what matters most to them and where to put attention.
Below are some additional ways you can win your day...and your mindset...while cultivating deep gratitude for all you have.
Building Your Confidence Builds Gratitude
When you’re feeling unsure, remind yourself that confidence is a skill you can develop. You might need to fake it sometimes, but gradually you’ll accept and trust yourself more. Beautifying your environment helps so much too!
So grab a roll of beautiful Fun Chic Inspirational Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper and get ready to Bloom Where You Are Planted with supreme confidence!
The simple act of listing 3 things you are grateful first thing in the morning can also boost confidence, as well as these top tips:
- Review your achievements. It’s easy to forget how far you’ve come. Give yourself credit for your major accomplishments and the incremental progress you make each day.
- Set goals. Keep adding to your track record by creating specific and compelling goals for the short and long term. Making an effort is just as important as the end results.
- Change your inner dialogue. How do you talk to yourself? Choose words that lift you up and inspire you to try harder.
- Continue learning. Maybe you need additional resources and qualifications to pursue your passions. Take courses online, read books, and talk with others about their areas of expertise.
- Think positive. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude and hope. Start your day with a smile, and savor small pleasures like good tea or a lovely candle.
Taking Care of Yourself Is A Must
Your daily choices reflect how much you value yourself. Adopt habits that protect your physical and mental well-being, such as:
- Exercise regularly. Physical activity reduces stress and increases hormones that help you to feel calm and happy. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise each day. Walking your dog counts!
- Eat healthy. It’s easier to have confidence when your energy levels are high, and your blood sugar is stable. Enjoy a diet rich in nutritious whole foods, including plenty of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
- Avoid excess salt and sugar if you can but always check with your doctor before drastically changing diets.
- Sleep well. Your body and mind need 7 to 8 hours of restful sleep each night. Stick to a consistent bedtime and keep your bedroom dark and quiet.
- Manage stress. How do you deal with daily tensions? Learn constructive coping strategies. In addition to working out, you could develop a daily self-care practice or listen to soft music.
Reaching Out For Support Shows Strength & Leadership Skills
Believing in yourself also means being realistic. Relying on others can sometimes be a sign of wisdom and strength. Try these strategies:
- Advocate for yourself. Mutually supportive relationships are based on healthy boundaries and asking for help when you need it.
- Communicate tactfully and directly and allow yourself to be vulnerable.
- Network actively. Build a strong system of personal and professional contacts. Join clubs and go to places where you can meet others who share your interests. Nurture your relationships by staying in touch and being willing to communicate on a deeper level where you share your thoughts and feelings. Join us on Facebook or Instagram to connect even further!
- Find a mentor. Working with a trusted advisor is a great way to gain guidance and valuable feedback about your career path and other aspects of your life. Look for someone you can relate to and be respectful of their time. You can start with someone you know or ask your contacts for introductions.
- Be generous. Giving to others can increase your regard for yourself in many ways. In addition to making yourself more popular, you’ll see proof that you have strengths that can make a positive impact on the world and your community.
Believe in yourself and your abilities! Love yourself for who you are and create the life you want.
Believe it or not, GirlPower 24/7 started with a decal. Then branched out to journal sheets…ventured into workout clothing…and landed on your walls! now the brand is so much more because of our loyal customers like you.
We are full of gratitude and hope you shine brightly as your best self in all you do! If you are near Altamonte Springs, Florida, be sure to stop by the GirlPower24/7 store in the Altamonte Mall - we would love to help you find the perfect piece of motivational décor to help you believe in yourself and love the spaces you occupy.
May your dreams lead you today and always!